Voice in a Million Ltd. and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Voice In A Million”) reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically.
1.”Voice In A Million” will be recording the performance of each individual taking part in any of the “Voice In A Million” events. The recording may be visual, audio or photography.
2.Each contributor confirms that all copyright together with all and any rights in the contribution recorded for television, video, audio or photography are here by assigned to the production company for the full period of copyright thoughout the world and waives all and any moral rights she/he may have in the contribution made.
3.The contributor understands and agrees that the production company shall not be obliged to use any or all of the contribution in any form or to provide an individual credit or individual acknowledgement to the contributor.
4.The contributor hereby agrees that the production company may adapt, alter, edit and add to the contribution entirely at its own direction and use where ever the company see’s fit.
5. “Voice In A Million Ltd” is a Commercial Organisation.
6. Costs of purchasing Choir T Shirts for the ‘Voice In A Million’ Choir Events are non-refundable.
7. By applying for this project, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions . Please only apply if you are certain you can accommodate the project and are willing to fulfill all conditions as stated in this document . All final numbers for your group taking part, must be sent to the VIAM office no later than six weeks before the event.
8. Voice in a Million Ltd has the right to alter any date or time of any of the event productions at any given time without consent and will inform participants at the earliest opportunity of any changes. T shirts are valid for the revised date of the event; and we do not offer refunds. If an event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Voice in a Million, we reserve the right to offer a place at the next available event.
(Please note that Voice in a Million Limited does not charge any fee or consideration to take part as a choir member in any of our events. We do charge for audience tickets and in the event of a rescheduled concert, those members of the public that have purchased audience tickets and cannot attend the re-scheduled concert date for whatever reason, will be required to give us acceptable period of notice for the re-sale of tickets (this period of notice to be published in the event of postponement).
9. In the event that a person, group or organisation books to participate in one of our events, then for whatever reason is unable to attend. The deposit for T Shirts and fees paid for rehearsal materials are non-refundable; and in the event that Voice in a Million is not notified in writing 12 weeks or more before the event date, that the person, group or school is unable to attend, then the full sum shall become due. The full sum shall be determined as the amount of booked at the time of registration. (Please note the reason for the full charge is we have to manufacture the stock of the T Shirts ordered prior to the event and issue the seating for the choir in designated seating blocks within the choir gallery).
10. All materials on the ‘ Voice In A Million ‘ website are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Voice In A Million’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Voice In A Million’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Voice In A Million does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information. Where a page has a ‘share’ or ‘tweet’ image, we do allow those pages to be transmitted on third party websites.
11. Voice in a Million Ltd offer a full refund on any Faulty or damaged DVDs, CDS, or merchandise purchased through the website store. Products must be returned within 7 days of receipt in their original packaging. Audience Tickets for our events are non-refundable (please see our ticket policy)
12. Choir Memberships are subject to our misuse and child protection policy and we reserve the right to cancel any membership where the member uses any obscene or inappropriate content or language on commenting on any of the posts.
13. We do not display or supply third parties with any of our member’s details; and we do not allow email addresses or contact details within the content of any comments posted.
14. Members can cancel their membership at any time, we do not refund any membership fees paid or part thereof.
15. Upon a membership expiring, email notifications will be sent to the member notifying them of the expiration of their membership. Memberships can be renewed on the log in or Join Us pages.
16. Annual and Monthly renewal fees are processed automatically; and if a payment fails, our system will attempt the payment 3 times. If a payment is not processed after the third attempt, the membership is cancelled.
17. Annual membership fee is included within the audition registration fee. If the person auditioning is not selected, the fee is non-refundable.