These Terms and conditions refer to Voice in a Million and our events.
We also have terms and conditions relating to items purchased or bookings made on our online store and these can be found here
Voice in a Million Ltd. and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Voice In A Million”) reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically.
1.”Voice In A Million” will be recording the performance of each individual taking part in any of the “Voice In A Million” events. The recording may be visual, audio or photography.
2.Each contributor confirms that all copyright together with all and any rights in the contribution recorded for television, video, audio or photography are here by assigned to the production company for the full period of copyright thoughout the world and waives all and any moral rights she/he may have in the contribution made.
3.The contributor understands and agrees that the production company shall not be obliged to use any or all of the contribution in any form or to provide an individual credit or individual acknowledgement to the contributor.
4.The contributor hereby agrees that the production company may adapt, alter, edit and add to the contribution entirely at its own direction and use where ever the company see’s fit.
5. “Voice In A Million Ltd” is a Commercial Organisation.
6. Costs of purchasing Choir T Shirts for the ‘Voice In A Million’ Choir Events are non-refundable.
7. By applying for this project, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions . Please only apply if you are certain you can accommodate the project and are willing to fulfill all conditions as stated in this document . All final numbers for your group taking part, must be sent to the VIAM office no later than six weeks before the event.
8. Voice in a Million Ltd has the right to alter any date or time of any of the event productions at any given time without consent and will inform participants at the earliest opportunity of any changes. T shirts are valid for the revised date of the event; and we do not offer refunds. If an event is re-scheduled due to circumstances beyond the control of Voice in a Million, we reserve the right to offer a place at the next available event.
Tickets and choir charges for T shirts and rehearsal materials purchased are non-refundable except for reasons of the concert being cancelled indefinitely and not re-scheduled. If the concert is postponed due to adverse weather or the date or time of the performance is changed, tickets purchased for the original date will be valid for the revised/new date/time.
Refunds are not permitted except where the performance is either cancelled indefinitely or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place. However, tickets booked directly with Voice in a Million or their ticketing agent Rock on Digital Ltd may be exchanged to future performances in lieu if returned at least 14 days before the scheduled performance time. In the event that the event is re-scheduled, the tickets purchased are valid for the revised date and are not refundable
If VIAM is prevented in the event of a ‘Force Majeure’ from the performance of its obligations for a continuous period in excess of fourteen (14) days and/or such that it is impossible or impracticable for the Event to be re-scheduled or held as contemplated at the time of registration or ticket booking, and has not been able to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which the event may be performed despite the continuance of the Force Majeure Event, either party may terminate this agreement immediately upon written notice in which case neither party shall have any further liability to the other.
No other cancellations are permitted outside of these terms. If a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place, our maximum liability to you in this respect is the face value only of the tickets purchased. Please note that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
9. In the event that a person, group or organisation books to participate in one of our events, then for whatever reason is unable to attend. The deposit for T Shirts and fees paid for rehearsal materials are non-refundable; and in the event that Voice in a Million is not notified in writing 12 weeks or more before the event date, that the person, group or school is unable to attend, then the full sum shall become due. The full sum shall be determined as the amount of booked at the time of registration. (Please note the reason for the full charge is we have to manufacture the stock of the T Shirts ordered prior to the event and issue the seating for the choir in designated seating blocks within the choir gallery).
10. All materials on the ‘ Voice In A Million ‘ website are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Voice In A Million’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Voice In A Million’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Voice In A Million does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information. Where a page has a ‘share’ or ‘tweet’ image, we do allow those pages to be transmitted on third party websites.
11. Voice in a Million Ltd offer a full refund on any Faulty or damaged DVDs, CDS, or merchandise purchased through the website store. Products must be returned within 7 days of receipt in their original packaging. Audience Tickets for our events are non-refundable (please see our ticket policy)
12. Choir Memberships are subject to our misuse and child protection policy and we reserve the right to cancel any membership where the member uses any obscene or inappropriate content or language on commenting on any of the posts.
13. We do not display or supply third parties with any of our member’s details; and we do not allow email addresses or contact details within the content of any comments posted.
14. Members can cancel their membership at any time, we do not refund any membership fees paid or part thereof.
15. Upon a membership expiring, email notifications will be sent to the member notifying them of the expiration of their membership. Memberships can be renewed on the log in or Join Us pages.
16. Any Annual and Monthly renewal fees are processed automatically; and if a payment fails, our system will attempt the payment 3 times. If a payment is not processed after the third attempt, the membership is cancelled.
17. Any Annual membership fee is not included within the audition registration fee.
18. Bookings for rehearsals and workshops are only refundable in the event that they are cancelled either by Voice in a Million, or by the customer cancelling their booking more than 4 weeks from the booking date. All cancellations less than 4 weeks (28 days) from the rehearsal / workshop date are non-refundable